September 28, 2019
Networking opportunities don't get any better than this!
Whether you bring a group of clients or collegues to play in the tournament, host an activity on the course or simply take advantage of one of our sponsorship opportunities, the UA Local 44 tournament offers everyone a way to gain exposure and promote their business. Enjoy generous perks and acknowledgments for sponsoring one or more of the following:
- $300 Hole Sponsorship + Signage
- $500 Hole Sponsorship + Foursome + Signage
- $400 Longest Drive Sponsorship + Signage
- $400 Closest to the Pin Sponsorship + Signage
- Raffle Prize(s) Sponsorship
- Golfer Giveaways Sponsorship
- Monetary Donation Sponsorship
FOUR WAYS TO SPONSOR
- Visit Golf2019
- Email sponsorship info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text "sponsor" to 509-220-9186 and someone will contact you
- Mail sponsorship form (see flyer below) to:
UA Local 44
3915 E. Main Street
Spokane, WA 99202
Please email your high resolution full-color logo to email@example.com
Sponsorship deadline is Friday, August 30, 2019.
Don't miss this opportunity to market your products and services to our tournament participants!
Prairie Falls Golf Club
3200 N. Spokane St.
Post Falls, ID 83854
7:00 am - Registration and Warm Up
8:00 am - Shotgun Start
12:30 pm - Lunch and Awards Ceremony
$60~ Per Player
$240 ~ Foursome
Fees include green fees, cart and lunch.
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER
- Visit Golf2019
- Email individual or team information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text "golf" to 509-220-9186 and someone will contact you
REGISTRATION & SPONSORSHIPS
Reserve your space or sponsorship NOW by registering online here: Golf2019
Team Registration Deadline: September 6, 2019
THE FINE DETAILS
Payment must be received no later than Friday, September 20, 2019. If your money is not received, then you are not considered registered.
Credit card payments can be made by calling Angie at (509) 624-5101 ext. 8. Please make checks payable to: Local 44 Golf Tournament
For more information, to reserve your sponsorship and/or team, call (509) 624-5101 ext. 7 or 8.